List:       munt
Subject:    Slow tn3270
From:       Pat Monagle <pat_monagle () dot ! state ! ak ! us>
Date:       2000-04-20 23:41:35

Have several NCD boxes connecting up to a Terminal server and running TN3270
(QWS) software.
Users are telling me that the refresh rate while in their TN3270 accounts are
very slow.

All other applications (Office 97, Netscape 4.7) run fast and without any
delays.  Under Wincenter I had just the opposite problem.  My TN3270 application
response was fast and Office 97 was sluggish...

Running Terminal Server on an IBM 704, 4-processor 200-MHZ, 500MB RAM server.

Any suggestions????

pm
["pat_monagle.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]
--------------<< "multiuser-nt@ncd.com" FOOTER MESSAGE >>-------------------