List:       munt
Subject:    RE: Two questions.
From:       "Howard, Kevin" <khoward () gabrielcom ! net>
Date:       1999-12-27 19:11:18

I figured out the problem concerning the first question I asked.  All I
needed to do was reboot after adding the lastest JVM from Microsoft.  The
install, after that point went flawlessly.

However, I am still working on the second question.  I think I'll have it
figured out soon, but if anyone has any suggestions it would be much
appreciated.

Thanks again.

Kevin