List:       munt
Subject:    RE: Logon script does not run after restricting applications
From:       "Longworth, Colin" <Colin.Longworth () gecms ! com ! au>
Date:       1999-12-21 22:07:51

Hector,

If you mean that you are using APPSEC to restrict applications then your
domain based logon script will be seen as an unauthorised application even
if you add it to APPSEC's list of approved apps. Check out the event viewer.
This is because APPSEC will only allow LOCAL apps to run. I have setup a
LOCAL logon script on the Terminal Server. Refer to Technet article Q195461.

Where you have multiple Terminal Servers you will need to setup directory
replication of the directory where you store the logon script and the other
servers.

Colin