List:       munt
Subject:    Re: Faxing Software
From:       vandusen () blint1 ! eng ! baileynm ! com
Date:       1999-12-21 14:49:34

"Jeff Wyper" <jeffw@techcel.com.au> wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>
>We are currently running NT 4 and Metaframe 1.8. Which is the best (most
>reliable) faxing software to use in this environment.

I have used ZetaFax.  It has comparable features to the
3-4 other fax packages that we looked at several years
ago.  From what I remember, the server is hosted on all
Microsoft OSs except MS-DOS (we used NT4.0Server), and
the client software is "Citrix" aware.

They have a trial download at:

 http://www.zetafax.com

Regards,