List:       munt
Subject:    RE: printers
From:       Dan King <dan_king () mei ! memec ! com>
Date:       1999-09-24 14:29:34

We use Kix32 to run a login script.  Based on group membership we assign
printers, default drive mappings, etc.  Here's a sample of our script;

SELECT
CASE InGroup ("VADC-LJ1")
	ADDPRINTERCONNECTION ("\\WOODY\VADC-LJ1")
	SetDefaultPrinter ("\\WOODY\VADC-LJ1")

Woody is the print server name, VADC-LJ1 is the printer name. Note that it
is printer name, not printer share name.

Hope this helps,

Dan King