List:       munt
Subject:    Samba and out of File Structures.
From:       "Casagrande, Roberto - SDD/DDS"
Date:       1999-07-26 17:37:14

As of late one of our Terminal Servers (Service pack 4, Metframe 1.8, UIS
1.0) has been creating a problem with our SAMBA v2.04b service.  It comes up
with an error in its log "Mon Jul 26 13:27:00 EDT 1999 ALERT NETA - SAMBA
out of File Structures".  As a result users have trouble creating or
maintaining network connections.  We had increased the muber of file
structures to 128 but it still occurs.  If anyone has any ideas of how to
tweek WTS to work well with SAMBA I would love to hear it.

Roberto Casagrande
Statistics Canada

--------------<< "multiuser-nt@ncd.com" FOOTER MESSAGE >>-------------------