List:       munt
Subject:    RE: Application Security Problems
From:       Amadeu Pi <AmadeuP () santiveri ! es>
Date:       1999-07-26 7:48:45

Hi,

I wasn't able to do that. I think that when you turn on appsec,
everything not local is 'off-limits'.

What I did was configure replication so logon scripts were
replicated to the WF server and then enable execution of the
local copy. It is another ugly solution but it works as long
as you do not change names.

Hope this helps

Amadeu

--------------<< "multiuser-nt@ncd.com" FOOTER MESSAGE >>-------------------