List:       munt
Subject:    RE: MS an Evil Empire?
From:       Keith Williams <KeithW () southmark ! co ! nz>
Date:       1998-06-30 19:57:15

Ditto

-----Original Message-----
From: Sitka ISD Dept [mailto:sitisd@ptialaska.net]
Sent: Tuesday, 30 June 1998 05:13
To: multiuser-nt@ncd.com
Subject: MS an Evil Empire?

The hyperbole surrounding the current troubles Microsoft seems to have
jumped into is getting a bit thick in here.  While many of us may feel
Microsoft has been a less-than-admirable entity, this forum is supposed to
be for discussing Multiuser NT.
Granted that the current situation is certainly cause for some hard
feelings, perhaps we can make an effort to refocus on the more positive
aspects of this forum.  Trying to be helpful to those who need it.

While I am  an avid slashdot reader myself,(Linux is my favorite OS) this
forum is a business tool for me, and I assume for most, if not all, of
you...

--------------<< "multiuser-nt@ncd.com" FOOTER MESSAGE >>-------------------

multiuser-nt".
Archive of List: Use "index" and "get" commands to ncd-majordomo@ncd.com
NCD reserves the right to restrict access to this list.

--------------<< "multiuser-nt@ncd.com" FOOTER MESSAGE >>-------------------