List:       munt
Subject:    Re: Client Access on Picasso (or Personal Comm. on Picasso)
From:       erbasb () superonline ! com (Bulent Erbas)
Date:       1998-06-30 8:11:57

Could you ask to NCD people to get Rumba/MU-NT version that I beleive will solve
your specific problem.
Most of the emulators have designed for classic windows environment that are not
working on any condition of MultiUser NT.

Best regards,

--
Bulent ERBAS

Etemefendi Kasaneler Sokak No 8/1  Telephone : +90-216-385-8858
81090 Erenkoy Istanbul Turkey   Mobile  : +90-532-314-2347
Email : erbasb@superonline.com   Fax   : +90-216-411-4553

" Vision & Technologies to the next Millennium "

--------------<< "multiuser-nt@ncd.com" FOOTER MESSAGE >>-------------------