List:       munt
Subject:    Antwort: file object auditing
From:       DIRK.MIKA.DM1 () bayer-ag ! de
Date:       1998-06-29 9:26:25

Hi,

i am affraid i couldn't really help you with your problem, but the problem
with a system doing nothing when one is trying to change file-permissions
or something else regarding the file we also had. The only thing that helps
for us is rebooting the system.
So we shedule a reboot every night. A second thing that didn't work anymore
for us was the auto-scrolling if you hold down the mousebutton on an arrow
of a scrollbar. Unfortunally we didn't found a "real" solution.

Dirk Mika