List:       munt
Subject:    VET NT Server Virus Protection
From:       Christhol Vivian <cvivian () tbs ! com ! au>
Date:       1998-06-28 23:49:53

Hi all,

We have been running VET NT Server Virus Protection on our WinCenter 3.1
server and over the past week have experienced a number of system hangs.

When the server hangs there are no messages in the event logs to
indicate there are any problems, there is no response from the keyboard
and no response from the mouse.

I am not sure if the problem is related to VET however was wondering if
anyone else has had similar problems.

The hardware is a Digital Prioris MX with DE500 Network Card, Mylex RAID
Controller and Quantum disks.

Thanks in advance,

Christhol Vivian

--------------<< "multiuser-nt@ncd.com" FOOTER MESSAGE >>-------------------