List:       munt
Subject:    Re: Corel jBridge
From:       Markus Reimer <markus () nta ! se>
Date:       1998-06-26 8:09:35

On Thu, 25 Jun 1998, Sid VanHouten CT90 wrote:

> Anybody seen or have a beta of Corel jBridge?  Based on info at their web site
> it looks pretty interesting.  Any insights would make for entertaining
> reading...
Nope, their beta isn't out yet, but it's sure interesting,
distributing API's instead of applications..

I am on their list of beta-testers for jBridge, so I hope that I can share
some experiences as soon as it is released.

Regards
//Markus

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying
of nothing.
          -- Redd Foxx

Finger markus@ns.nta.se for pgp public-key
| Sysadmin NetTec AB markus@nta.se | These opinions are all Mine, |