List:       munt
Subject:    Re: Wincenter pro problem
From:       vandusen () baileynm ! com
Date:       1998-04-17 21:40:04

On Apr 17,  9:57am, Mark Pfeifer wrote:
>I am running into a problem running a 16-bit Visual Basic 4.0 application on
>WincenterPro (version 3.5) (ncd version 3.0.34).
>I get a "Run-time error '7' Out of memory" error.
>
>This application runs fine on Windows 3.11/95/NT PC's.
>I had the same problem (and same error) running it on a 486 PC, but after
>setting DOS memory to high I had no problem.

Assuming there is no programmatic memory leak, try selecting the icon from
which the 16-bit app is launched by Program Manager.  Use the PM memu
item File|Properties... to open the program properties dialog.  At the
bottom, enable the "Run in Separate Memory Space" check box.

Regards,
Mike

--------------<< "multiuser-nt@ncd.com" FOOTER MESSAGE >>-------------------