List:       munt
Subject:    Excel problem
From:       vam1 () chrysler ! com
Date:       1998-04-17 13:44:48

I have WinCenter 1.7 and have Microsoft Office 97 installed, currently
we are having problems with Excel.  The problem is when user's go to
Tools and Add-Ins they recieve a stop message.  The message is
"Permission to use object denied".   I think it is a rights issue but
do not know what files the user needs access too.   I tried to turn on
auditing but I am not sure if it is configure correctly.

--------------<< "multiuser-nt@ncd.com" FOOTER MESSAGE >>-------------------