List:       munt
Subject:    SPOOLSS.exe using 75% of the processors?
From:       Allen.Greer () orst ! edu
Date:       1998-04-15 22:30:10

We seem to be having trouble with the SPOOLSS.EXE process using between 50%
- 75% of our four-processor Pentium Pro server.  The trouble seems to be
intermittent and I'm suspecting that it might possibly be related to some
particular user and their auto-created printers, based on some similar
messages at the Citrix web site.

Anyone else experienced this high utilization of SPOOLSS.exe or have any
suggestions on how to correct it?

We're on WinCenter 3.0.31 (Citrix 1.6) with various hotfixes.

Thanks for your help,

Allen Greer
Allen Greer                      Internet:    Allen.Greer@orst.edu
SIS System Integrator               Phone:          (541) 737-2671
224 Milne Oregon State University     Fax:          (541) 737-4484
Corvallis, OR 97331-5202          WWW: http://www.orst.edu/~greera

--------------<< "multiuser-nt@ncd.com" FOOTER MESSAGE >>-------------------