List:       munt
Subject:    Re: SMS and WinFrame?
From:       Ted Walker <tcwalker () qualcomm ! com>
Date:       1998-03-31 0:58:05

If you are talking about a Management console vs. the database server, then
Yes.  We are doing that now.  We simply load the applications (using the
standard wininstall method) and then point it to our central server.

Any other use, then I can't say.

--Ted

--------------<< "multiuser-nt@ncd.com" FOOTER MESSAGE >>-------------------