List:       munt
Subject:    Some keys on IBM-NC doesn't work
From:       rpluss () t-online ! de (koe)
Date:       1998-03-30 10:02:27

Hayh,
despite a very nice person who writes bad things about me and my problems =
here's another one
of them:
it came with IBM NC BootProm Ver. 28ae and is even with 297 not solved:

The caps lock-key doesn't work anymore and on the numeric block the "/" an=
d "*" keys are not working.
It runs under WF 1.6/WC 3.0.39, but I'd guess it's more a boot-prom proble=
m.

So it would be great if anybody could help me on this.

regards
Soeren Koestel
skoestel@rpluss.com

--------------<< "multiuser-nt@ncd.com" FOOTER MESSAGE >>-------------------