List:       munt
Subject:    Re: Notifying users of disconnected state
From:       Rex.Foord () barwonwater ! vic ! gov ! au
Date:       1998-03-30 0:06:30

I was thinking of a similar thing.  I am going to send my unix
unsers mail when they have an idle session for too long.

I haved toyed with the    query user   command.  It lists out all
the details you need, just need to write a script to do what you
want and email. I was going to do it on the unix side, but I
can't see why you couldn't do it on the NT side with perl.

If I get it going soon I will let you know.

Rex Foord  Wincenter/Network Support | Information Systems
Email: rjf@BarwonWater.vic.gov.au    | Barwon Water
Phone: +61 352 262329                | 61-67 Ryrie St Geelong
Fax:   +61 352 218236                | Victoria 3220 Australia