List:       munt
Subject:    Re: "Invalid Display Settings" when logging into WinFrame 1.7
From:       Wilco Teesselink <teesseli () natlab ! research ! philips ! com>
Date:       1998-03-28 8:25:09

I saw an identical message when our printserver (NT4 box) had problems
(hanging spoolss service). rebooting the printserver solved the message
on the wincenter stations. I have no explanation for this behaviour.
Only the wincenter pro machine had this problem, the 2 NTrigue machines
operated normally.

Wilco Teesselink
Teesselink, ing. W.J.O.         Philips Research Laboratories Eindhoven
Building: WAAp 124              Prof. Holstlaan 4
Phone: +31 40 2742209           5656 AA  Eindhoven
Fax:   +31 40 2744810           The Netherlands
E-Mail: teesseli@natlab.research.philips.com

--------------<< "multiuser-nt@ncd.com" FOOTER MESSAGE >>-------------------