List:       munt
Subject:    Franting/denying programs read permission
From:       Boris Ammerlaan <boris () stack ! nl>
Date:       1998-03-27 11:28:42

For *some* reason, my employers decided to have all users use the same
usercode. However, they do not want people to sniff around in each other's
%TEMP%; since permissions at user level will not work (obviously), I found
myself wondering whether it would be possible to only allow read access to
a directory from the same session.

Thanks in advance,

--
 Boris Ammerlaan               *