List:       munt
Subject:    MS Word 6 etc
From:       richard.butler () emelec ! co ! uk
Date:       1997-07-28 11:21:09

Hello All

we are running Office 4.3 (16 bit ver) here and most things seem OK except
for a couple of things, oh all right then three!

firstly we cannot see drives mounted using SUBST in the start up batch files
 - big problem this

secondly the thesaurus just seems to talk garbage

thirdly the autosave function just will not work - says the file is already
in use, (does it mean by NTVDM?)

doesn't seem to have anything to do with permissions as Mr Administrator is
just as badly affected

HEEELLLLPPPP

regards

richard butler@emelec.co.uk