List:       munt
Subject:    Schedule+ out of memory solution
From:       claudett () ei ! csg ! mot ! com (Claudette Jones)
Date:       1997-07-25 15:58:02

FYI

A while ago, my colleage mailed this list with a problem she was having getting
out of memory errors when she and one other user tried to run schedule+.

Just to let you know we've managed to sort the problem ourselves. The issue was
that they did not own their %username%.vue files. Changing the permissions
sorted the misleading "out of memory" error.

                        Motorola Internal Use Only

--

Regards,

Claudette Jones
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ANALYST

|       ****   ****        |  MIS - Motorola EasterInch                |
|      ** **  **  **       |  EMAIL  : claudett@ei.csg.mot.com         |
|     **   ****    **      |  TEL    : UK  +44 (0)131-479 1362         |
|    **     **      **     |  FAX    : UK  +44 (0)131-479 1527         |
|TECHNICAL SUPPORT MOTOROLA|  Mobile : UK  0860  514670                |
|      Easter Inch         |  Pager  : UK  0839  431026                |