List:       munt
Subject:    Clipart gallery
From:       "Alexander Levine" <alyank () dnrc ! bell-labs ! com>
Date:       1996-11-27 15:47:19

Hello,

I am relatively new to this mailing list (2 days to be exact), so please
excuse if this question was already asked and answered.

I did a change user /install installation of MS Office 7.0 on my
Wincenter machine. Everything is seemingly ok except that Clipart could
only be accessed by one person at a time. I applied a clipart patch, but
it only fixes permissions problem, and not shared access. Is there
anything I can do to fix, or do I have to reinstall Office in some other
way (like installing administrative share and do each client
installation separately)?

Thanks a lot for your help,
Alex