List:       mumps-l
Subject:    Re: license repurchasing?
From:       Urs Achermann <urs_ach () email ! com>
Date:       2001-07-16 7:59:15

Hi Dave

we had to find out that for Intersystems AIX on a Power-PC-machine is
not the same as AIX on a Power-processor. Meaning that depending on
the processor you use, you have a different machinetype.

You definitely have to check with your Intersystems-Reperesentative to
fix that issue. (I am not sure what the 7025 is running on)

Greetings, urs.