List:       mumps-l
Subject:    Re: <DATABASE> ERRO
From:       "Bramley, Stu" <stu.bramley () skandia ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-02-16 12:26:24

You have database degradation...

-----Original Message-----
From: Monica Ventura [mailto:mventura@arquired.es]
Sent: 16 February 2001 12:20
To: MUMPS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject: <DATABASE> ERRO

Hello,

I have a mumps (I don't know exactly what version) running on a
Digital Vax 6400 and I've got a <DATABASE> error. I can tell you that
if I D ^VERSION I get this:

M/SQL-VAX V5C.1.9103 for VMS V5.x 14-JUN-1991 14:19:25.85

Can anybody tell me what does this error <DATABASE> means?

Thanks a lot.

Ṃnica Ventura
Caixa d'Arquitectes

This message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If you are not
the intended recipient, you must not use,disclose, distribute, copy, print or
rely on this message. Please notify the sender by return email and then delete
the message from your computer. The Skandia Group accepts no responsibility
for changes made to this message after it was sent nor for any loss or damage
from receipt or use.

Skandia Group of Companies: Skandia Life Assurance Company Limited -
Authorised to carry out linked long-term assurance business - Member of the ABI -
Skandia MultiFUNDS Limited - Member of AUTIF - Both regulated by the Personal
Investment Authority - Skandia Life Assurance (Holdings) Limited - Skandia Life
Holding Company Limited - Registered Nos: 1363932, 1680071, 1606702 and 1752066 England
Registered Office: Skandia House, Portland Terrace, Southampton SO14 7EJ, United
Kingdom - Royal Skandia Life Assurance Limited Reg No 24916 Isle of Man
- Registered Office: Skandia House, Finch Road, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM99 1NU,
British Isles - Regulated by the Personal Investment Authority for UK investment
business - Member of the Association of International Life Offices

Internet: www.skandia.co.uk