List:       mumps-l
Subject:    Re: Smartport Problem in DTM
From:       Sihmirmo Adi <mirmo () telkom ! co ! id>
Date:       1999-09-09 3:19:43

Dear Eric
Thank's a lot for your help
FYI, I also use CCSM instead of DSM in our environment. So maybe in some cases the \
terminology of both CCSM and DTM is quite confusing to me.

1. OK
2. I've try to download from digiboard homepage, but for Arnet Smartport driver for \
DOS, I only can find 1 self extracting zip file which is only contains of 2 exe files \
(AMODE.EXE and FN28TST.EXE), 2 binary files (PATCH.BIN and PATCH1.BIN) some *.BAS and \
*.ASM source. I can't find any SPINIT.BAT file.  Can you help me again, with this \
issue ?

3. OK

Thank you