List:       mumps-l
Subject:    Re: Accessing Cache from Crystal Reports
From:       Lawrence Harris <lawrence.harris () ECLIPSYS ! COM>
Date:       1999-08-13 20:48:55

My experience (limited) with Crystal Reports is that if the fields have the
same name and type then it will auto link them, othewise you must drag the
links and ignore any warnings.  The acutal use of the indexes is up to the
database engine.  When it received the SQL statement it determines if any of
the available indexes are usefull.

Lawrence Harris
LabVISION Development

Eclipsys Corporation