List:       mumps-l
Subject:    Re: VAX e-mail from ISM
From:       Lawrence Harris <lawrence.harris () ECLIPSYS ! COM>
Date:       1999-07-30 18:15:13

To do this in DSM you use the $ZC(%SPAWN,"command line") instead.

For example, this worked for me:

S DMY=$ZC(%SPAWN,"MAIL /SUB=""TEST"" SYS$LOGIN:LOGIN.COM
smtp%""lharris@AscentT
echnologies.com""")

Note that this may not work from a 'jobbed' process since there is no
command line interpreter.  You can still do it but you would need to write
the command to a file and then submit it to batch using the CLOSE:SUBMIT
command.

Lawrence Harris
LabVISION Development

Eclipsys Corporation