List:       mumps-l
Subject:    MUMPS CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
From:       Mark Gademsky <gademsky () BUFFNET ! NET>
Date:       1998-11-06 21:06:27

MUMPS CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
$45-$75,000/year

We are a professional recruiting/placement firm
specializing in the Mumps arena.  We have 25
years experience in the personnel business and
are well known through out the USA.  Career
opportunities in Mumps are available for qualified
professionals in the following locations.

North Carolina         Massachusetts
Texas                  New York State
Tennessee              New Jersey
Maryland               Pennsylvania

Our Mumps clients are seeking qualified Mumps
professionals with a minimum of 1 year experience.
Client companies assume all fees including
interviewing and most relocation costs.  Following
is a partial list of companies that have been our
clients.

General Electric                 Westinghouse
Xerox Corporation                Welch Foods
AT&T                             The Bell System
Exxon                            Bausch & Lomb
Blue Cross                       Mitre Corp.
Corning Glass Co.                Hewlett Packard
Digital Equipment Corp.          Ernst & Whitney
Price Waterhouse                 Marine Midland Bank
Thomson Consumer Electronics     Moore Business Forms
National Fuel Gas                UPS
Lockheed-Sanders                 MIT Lincoln Labs
Many Hospitals & Health Care Companies

Interested candidates should forward a resume to:
MARK GADEMSKY, CPC
NATIONWIDE PERSONNEL GROUP
716.881.2144
24 HOUR FAX: 716.881.0711
E-MAIL: GADEMSKY@LOCALNET.COM

All candidates must have the legal right to
remain permanently in the United States.

Please Forward
Fee Paid/Confidential