List:       mumps-l
Subject:    Best place to get a fast M overview
From:       Greg Kreis <gkreis () REMOVETOREPLYMINDSPRING ! COM>
Date:       1997-12-29 15:47:59

I have a friend who asked for a URL to get a quick overview of M.  FWIW,
he is very much into OO and has been intrigued by a few of the things I
have been mentioning about M.

So... where would you send someone to get a concise overview of M using
only one or two URLs?  I have some ideas, but perhaps you have found a
favorite place that will work better.  The main point is to let them see
the magic of M without requiring too much digging.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Greg Kreis               Pioneer Data Systems, Inc.
http://www.mindspring.com/~gkreis/
http://www.hardhats.org/   <-- dedicated to worldwide VISTA/DHCP users

Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.