List:       mumps-l
Subject:    Re: Mumps at the bit level of files
From:       REINHARD MDHR <rmaehr () SIME ! COM>
Date:       1997-12-29 14:00:30

Hello

As MSM-Workstation behaves like MSM/PC-PLUS they should both be able to
touch any byte in any file via the DEV 51 to 54. Did You have had any
problems ?
it4s in chapter 3 of my german msm users guide :-)

Reinhard

Lynn Lantz <lynn.lantz@mnco.com> schrieb im Beitrag
<66h5rl$ejm@sjx-ixn8.ix.netcom.com>...