List:       mumps-l
Subject:    Looking for part-time M, M/VB work
From:       Steve Clay <sbc () ZIP1 ! ZIPLINK ! NET>
Date:       1997-09-29 15:02:16

(Sorry -- right up front -- for the shameless stretching, if not
violation, of netiquette here.)

I'm looking for some part-time (nights and weekends) M and/or VB work. I
have a very enjoyable day job that I'm not looking to give up, but am just
trying to fill up my free time with a little extra work -- probably
anywhere from 10-20 hours a week. The possibility of travel is limited,
but increases in direct proportion to the destination's proximity to
Boston.

Seven-plus years of M (ISM, DTM, DSM), and Microsoft-certified in VB 4.0.
More details at

http://www.pobox.com/~mprog

Just trying to network here. If you have, or know of, any opportunities
that might be a good fit, let me know. Thanks!

Steve Clay
sbc@pobox.com
508-872-3452 (voice)
508-872-6268 (fax)