List:       mumps-l
Subject:    M programmer opportunity
From:       "Jere F. Neal" <etweex14 () AOL ! COM>
Date:       1996-12-17 14:41:11

We are a small reference laboratory in Burbank that recently
became a publicly held organization.  We are looking for an
experienced M developer/analyst.  Knowlege of Antrim LAB
and FIN software is essential and experience with MS Access,
Visual Basic, KBASE, SQL, and Novell are helpful.  Please
call or E-mail me if you are interested.

Jere F. Neal
Medical Science Institute
811 S. San Fernando Blvd.
Burbank, CA  91502