List:       mumps-l
Subject:    Re: HP LaserJet 5 Codes
From:       Ann Katholi <akatholi () UASOM ! MEIS ! UAB ! EDU>
Date:       1996-11-21 16:55:48

rodd@panix.com (Rod Dorman) wrote:

>In article <m0vQ4X4-000R48C@mail.airmail.net>,
>Stephen J. Hubbs <qdis@MAIL.AIRMAIL.NET> wrote:
<snip>
>The reference I use is the "PCL 5 Printer Language Technical Reference
>Manual" HP Part No. 5961-0509
>
>Be forwarned though, it's thick & heavy & several hundred pages long.
>                                       -- Rod --
>rodd@panix.com

Rod,

I have the PCL 5 Tech Ref & use it, but it's my understanding that
LJ5's use PCL 6.  I haven't found anything in PCL 5 that's broken, but
I think there may be some new Stuff.

I tried to buy a PCL 6 Tech Ref from HP about 3 months ago & they
didn't have one yet.  If anyone finds out about such an update, I'd
love to know.

TIA

Ann