List:       mumps-l
Subject:    Mumps Cache systems programmer position in Worcester Mass is
From:       Robin Marsh <robin () palladianconsulting ! com>
Date:       2008-07-23 14:37:26

Dear Mumps-L members,

We appreciate your ongoing attention to the Mumps opportunities we
represent. In doing so we again would like to keep you updated on the
status. The Mumps Cache systems programmer position in Worcester Mass is
still available.

If you would like to be considered or know of someone that would consider
please respond immediately.

Job Title: MUMPS Programmer

Position Description:

As a member of the Information Technology department, develop and implement
new systems, analyze information and situations, draw valid conclusions and
implement effective solutions and programs. Support Cache activity to assure
access to all financial systems and networks.

Thoroughly test all systems and applications and document that they "work".

Responsibilities:

1. Develop systems, reports and processes.

2. Design, build, develop, deploy, and validate the new tests and systems on
time and within the specified framework.

3. Thoroughly test and document all systems and applications.

4. Support Cache' activity to assure access to all financial systems and
networks.

5. Support other department IT programming needs as requested

Education Level:

BS or equivalent experience

Required Skills:

1. 4+ years Mumps programming in a clinical, healthcare, or regulated
industry.

2. Proficient in writing reports, business correspondence and procedure
manuals.

3. Possess analytical reasoning and creative thinking.

4. Good communication skills both oral and written.

5. Ability to program in other programming languages (visual basic, C,

C++, Java, XML)

*SQL experience and programming in a clinical lab desired.

Company is offering an excellent benefits package and highly competitive
salary, this is an immediate need.

Please contact me immediately if you are interested.

Thank you again for your attention,

Robin Marsh

Sr. Technical Recruiter
Palladian Consulting