List:       mumps-l
Subject:    Re: GT.M experience
From:       Volodymyr Ilnytskyy <ilnytskyy () ukr ! net>
Date:       2002-12-11 16:29:43

Hi Lev,

some time ago I was trying to move some of my programms from MSM to GT.M/Linux, but \
I've made a suggestion, that it would be a much better to spend more time on complete \
rewriting of MSM code livung only server-side functions for global's services. User \
interface should be rewritten with using HTML and PHP. Reports printing can be made \
by use of Acrobat Reader with files generated with PDFlib library which is included \
in PHP. Some results of my work could be found on site: \
http://www.systema2003.kiev.ua (Default Coding Table in browser must be "Cyrillic \
KOI8-R"). Maybe this information could be useful for you.

Vladimir