List:       muffin
Subject:    Anti Aging System - Your Key to Health
From:       pokeey46 () mail ! com
Date:       2001-08-10 5:15:53

Dear muffin-users@lists.sourceforge.net,

Hi, I would like to introduce you to an Amazing New Health product. If your willing \
to change your health for the better you have got to see this site. I am an Anti \
Aging Consultant. If your trying to lose weight, gain muscle, cope with arthritis, \
eliminate wrinkles or any other age related problem. Regain that edge you once had. \
Feel good about yourself, then please go to this site. Every minute that goes by we \
get older. Dont wait go there now!!! Live with passion. Thank You , Keith

If you would like FREE information on this product hit reply and type "SEND HEALTH \
INFO"

If you would like to be removed from any other e-mails click on this e-mail address \
and type "REMOVE" finished@mail.com