List:       muffin
Subject:    Muffin log file under win32
From:       youri brachet <ybrachet () online ! fr>
Date:       2001-06-16 9:53:44

hi.

under my win32 (95,98)the muffin.log file work but:
all the log file are the same, like the first log file.

for example, i delete all the log file. And i have first muffin.log, ok it
work good.
and after every muffin0x.log.gz created are the same of the first
muffin.log was created!!!!

i use the default value

muffin.logfile=muffin.log
muffin.maxLogFileHistory=10
muffin.maxLogFileSize=1048576

for me it's no a problem i change the muffin.maxLogFileSize=10x10e10
:)  (example)
but i want know if another person on win32 have this problem. and know why?

best regards.