List:       mtvp-sdk
Subject:    (no subject)
From:       Atul Sowani <sowani () kiwi ! INDIA ! TEK ! COM>
Date:       1998-04-28 10:58:39

Hi Tristan!

  I am still facing the problem while implementing the Fast Rewind
functionality. Another thing which concerns me is the color allocation.
I am using version 1.0.5.11-XIL of the mtvp (and SDK) on Solaris 2.5
on Ultra-1. And I am hving problems with color allocations with mtvp,
when netscape is running. I think this bug has been fixed for Linux
some time ago.
Thanks a lot!
Atul/28.04.1998/1058am IST