List:       mtvp-sdk
Subject:    problem with mtvp.key !!!
From:       Jean-Jacques Tchouto <tchouto () fokus ! gmd ! de>
Date:       1998-04-06 17:28:09

Hello tristan,

I am currently use the SDK (1.0.5.11) solaris version, to develop our application.
I have the folowing question:
I have one sdk licence (mtvp.key) runnig on the the worstaion where I develop Our
Video On demand licence.
Now I wan to run the application in anothers worstations (solaris).
Do I need to by a player licence for these ? Because wenn I started the application
in another maschine I receive I receive after a feww seconds the message:
"mtvp run-time player without development license key can only be used with \
authorized front-ends. Please get an evaluation development license key or purchase a \
development license (details on http://www.mpegtv.com) ..."

do I need for these Workstaions a new file file "mtvp.key"?
do I need one "mtv.key" file for each Worstaions, where I runnong the applications?

How can I run the application, which I devope with the SDK in another
worstations.?
I need an advice it's very urgent.

Best Regards,
Jean-Jacques.