List:       mtvp-sdk
Subject:    About SII_buffer.
From:       Atul Sowani <sowani () kiwi ! INDIA ! TEK ! COM>
Date:       1998-03-06 14:10:09

Hi Tristan!
I was reading MPEG stream from socket. Since the time I've been
using this mode, I am getting the error:

mtvp: sii.c:347: error: t=889172721.8884: v=0: cannot find symbol
SII_buffer: ld.so.1: ./mtvp: fatal: dlsym: can't find symbol:
SII_buffer; will use default: Error 0

SII_buffer() is missing from sample sii. Is this error ignorable?
Because the Readme says that one should not use custom SII_buffer()
as far as possible. Also I could not make out more about the
SIB_IPL_SIZES structure. In what way the size of input buffer pool
will be affecting the performance?
Thanks!
Atul.