List:       mtos-dev
Subject:    Re: [MTOS-dev] Short Project to Create the Next Release of Movable
From:       Dave Aiello <daiello () sixapart ! com>
Date:       2010-02-18 19:43:57

Matt:

Sorry that we couldn't fix every case that was recommended to us for 4.34.

I have listed your case as a known issue in the Movable Type 4.34 Release Notes:

http://www.movabletype.org/documentation/appendices/release-notes/movable-type-434-release-notes.html#unresolved

One of the purposes of listing nonsensitive unresolved issues such as yours is to \
encourage research into the problem and patch contribution from the Community.  We \
believe that the Movable Type Community can play an important role in the continued \
improvement of MT4 and MT5.

I will look at your issue again and see if I can contribute to the solution in the \
days ahead.

Sincerely,

--Dave Aiello