List:       mtos-dev
Subject:    Re: [MTOS-dev] What do you want from the Facebook plugin?
From:       Byrne Reese <byrne () majordojo ! com>
Date:       2009-12-15 17:06:41

Thanks! I will take a look.

In support of this project I refactored a lot of config assistant to simplify the \
process by which plugins can register options for themselves. Then I rewrote the save \
plugin options logic to support call backs so that developers can regisiter a \
callback for whenever a single config option changes, or when any option within a \
plugin changes.

Byrne