List:       mtos-dev
Subject:    Re: [MTOS-dev] Hidden feature? dialog_select_sysadmin
From:       Jay Allen <jay () endevver ! com>
Date:       2009-12-12 13:46:36

On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 4:12 AM, David Phillips <dphillips@sixapart.com> wrote:

> This is the dialog box displayed when you click the "Select
> Administrators" link for the "Notify the following administrators upon
> registration" setting on the System Overview Preferences > User page
> (under the "Allow Registration" setting).

Ah, got it.  Thanks David.  I assume then that
http://bugs.movabletype.org/?82941 just got overlooked...

Given that, I took ten minutes to hack together a proof of concept
that actually looks pretty good and satisfies the requirement in the
case: http://skitch.com/jayallen/nmkyi/sysadmins-in-user-listing

Jay Allen
Endevver Consulting
(415) 702-0045