List:       mtos-dev
Subject:    [MTOS-dev] API for new asset manager
From:       Michael Thomsen <mikerthomsen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-09-15 2:04:01

Is there a public API for associating assets with entries? Looking
through the code, I saw that there is a JavaScript function for
removing assets from the list of assets associated with an entry, but
that was it. I admit my search was cursory, but I was just wondering
if there is an official API for doing this sort of thing now.