List:       mtos-dev
Subject:    Re: [MTOS-dev] test - please ignore
From:       Toni Mueller <support () oeko ! net>
Date:       2008-04-23 7:27:50

Hi,

On Tue, 22.04.2008 at 13:09:15 -0700, Jay Allen <jay@endevver.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 12:55 PM, Anil Dash <anil@sixapart.com> wrote:
> > Oh, that's bullshit.
> > Hey, look, something negative came through! Fortunately, nobody on the list is \
> > interested in pointless negativity.
>
> Hear hear!  Let's please stick to positive contributions and moving
> this project and its community forward.

after seeing myself Cc'ed on an increasing number of messages which are
beside the point, I feel the need to clarify that I don't have trouble
sending _to_ the list, but receiving _from_ the list. From my
perspective, it looks like something's wrong with the Mailman
installation and/or the mail system, as the subscription interface also
does not work for me (I don't get the confirmation mail, and the web
interface shows a completely blank screen after some two minutes).

Sorry for the load of OT messages, but I'd like the mailing list to
simply "work for me", too.

If you have any ideas about how to debug/fix that, your help is most
welcome.

TIA!

Kind regards,
--Toni++

PS: I've not yet received a single message which was routed to the
    list, eg. none of the "Code of conduct" thread.