List:       mtos-dev
Subject:    [MTOS-dev] Explicitly calling SUPER from a handler
From:       "Jay Allen" <jay () endevver ! com>
Date:       2008-02-29 18:01:49

I'm curious to know from the MT team (and specifically Fumiaki) why
the following change was made calling the SUPER class (i.e. MT::App)
for the logout method:

   http://code.sixapart.com/trac/movabletype/changeset/1433

It would seem to me that inheritance would take take of this problem
normally but that calling the SUPER method specifically breaks
inheritance of MT::App::CMS.  Am I incorrect?

Jay