List:       msqlperl
Subject:    Re: Msql-modules without perl 5.004?
From:       koenig () kulturbox ! de (Andreas J !  Koenig)
Date:       1998-01-16 0:02:23

>>>>> Scott Stanton writes:

scott>   I'm trying to build the Msql-modules on an old Slackware Linux box,
scott> which doesn't have perl 5.004, and the libraries on that machine are too
scott> old to build perl 5.004 without blowing up with libdl problems. I know
scott> there used to be a version of Msql-modules that didn't require perl 5.004,
scott> is that available at all anymore? Unfortunately since this is a production
scott> machine it's not an option right now to upgrade, else thats what I'd do.
scott> As a note, I'm currently running 5.003 on this machine. Any ideas?

The historical versions were all destroyed recently during a disk
crash. I just uploaded Msql-modules-0.91 for you. I think, this
package was the last one that worked with 5.003. Let me know it need
something yet older.

    ftp://franz.ww.tu-berlin.de/pub/etc/msqlperl_old/Msql-modules-0.91.tar.gz

Enjoy,
andreas