List:       msqlperl
Subject:    Re: MsqlPerl and IBM AIX trouble and 'solution'
From:       koenig () anna ! mind ! de (Andreas J !  Koenig)
Date:       1997-09-28 18:16:42

>>>>> Dirk vanGulik writes:

dirk> Because of the value return trouble, I got suspicious of
dirk> the 'void' declaration of the conenct function. I changed
dirk> this into a SysRet; and suddenly things started to work.
dirk> (Well actually I added the XS_RETURN into the .c file)

I'm in doubt if you're actually using the current version. I can't
even find the *word* 'void' in the current Msql.xs file. In the DBD
part I see several voids. What gives?

Current version is 1.1812 and you find it in Jochen Wiedmann's
directory on CPAN.

Best regards,
--
andreas