List:       msqlperl
Subject:    Re: Runtime Error!
From:       koenig () anna ! mind ! de (Andreas J !  Koenig)
Date:       1997-09-10 13:33:28

>>>>> George P Esperanza writes:

george> Hello!

george> I'm using Msql-1.0.16 and i tried to install Msqlperl-1.11 in a Linux

1.11 is way too old. Please tell the folks who offer it to get
lost. And if you want to save the world, tell them where to get good
software from. But read on first.

Current distribution is on CPAN (http://cpan.perl.org) in the
directory authors/id/JWIED. The latest version is broken for
mSQL-1.0.16, so maybe you need to try an older version of mine in
directory authors/id/ANDK. All distribution nowadays are called
Msql-modules-*.*.tar.gz.

george> 2.0.29.  When i tried running a simple program, just to test if msqlperl
george> is working it reported me an error:

george> Can't load 'usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/i586-linux/auto/Msql/Msql.so' for
george> module Msql: Unable to resolve symbol at /usr/lib/perl5/DynaLoader.pm

You will have to run

 perl Makefile.PL
 make
 make test